inserting logo in titleblock, jpg artifacts from a tif/bmp file

When I insert OR copy/paste a tiff or bmp image into my title block, I see jpg artifacts around the logo. How can I get rid of this?

Reply to
SW Monkey

What kind of artifacts? Are they conversion artifacts from lowering the resolution? If so, they're part of the file; can't do anything about them (short of re-saving the original at a higher rez).

Mike Tripoli

Reply to
Mike Tripoli

The original image has no artifacts, but when its inserted into the title block, it does. This happens when you save a .tiff file to a .jpg. Why is this happening when you insert it into a title block? It seems like SolidWorks is degrading the image when you import it.

Is there a better way to import a company logo for the title block?

Reply to
SW Monkey