CosmosXpress and reaction forces

Hi guys,

I rather new to this so if this is obvious please forgive me.

I have run an analysis on a frame. Everything went fine. But I do not see where the reaction loads are published.

I would like to know how much load is on each foot (statically indeterminate).

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin B

Key information is left out in CosmosXpress to encourage you to look into other FEA solutions for sale.

Is this a statically indeterminate structure?

Reply to
TOP

Yes it is.

Ok then .... back to Mechanica!

Reply to
Kevin B

just look after an file with a ".out" extension in the directory you made the analysis. it's a plain text file with all the informations you need.

A Vanpoucke TTB

Reply to
Xand