ANSYS transient analyses...please help

Hi all,

I am modeling a suspension using ANSYS for a simulation that I am running. The load constraints at each load step are to depend on the solution of the previous load step, which I process using another program to generate load data for the next load step. I was wondering if there was some way to run load steps one by one. I tried using LSSOLVE,i for the ith load step defined at some time t(i), but ANSYS runs the load step independantly from time=0 to time=t(i), rather than from the previous load step. If I do LSSOLVE,i-1,i then again ANSYS just solves the (i-1)th load step from time=0 to time=t(i-1) and then the second step from time=t(i-1) to time=t(i). What I want to do is run the analysis from time=(t-1) to time=t(i) only. I would be really grateful if someone could help me out with this.

Thank you,

Puneet Bhargava

Reply to
Puneet