ANSYS help

Hi all,
I am running a (FULL) dynamic simulation in ANSYS where I am
prescribing the displacement at each load step instead of the load.
Finally I want the reactions at those nodes. I am aware that we can
use NSOL to get displacements at nodes when forces are prescribed. How
do I get the reaction forces?
Is there some way to get these reactions after each load step so I can
selectively write reactions that I want to a file using VWRITE?
Thanks
Puneet
Reply to
Puneet