ANSYS help

Hi all,

I am running a (FULL) dynamic simulation in ANSYS where I am prescribing the displacement at each load step instead of the load. Finally I want the reactions at those nodes. I am aware that we can use NSOL to get displacements at nodes when forces are prescribed. How do I get the reaction forces?

Is there some way to get these reactions after each load step so I can selectively write reactions that I want to a file using VWRITE?

Thanks

Puneet

Reply to
Puneet