MIMICS & ANSYS Help!!!

Hi All,
I would be very greatful if i could get some urgernt help with the
above.
I've got a CT scan of a skull bone and i want to do a FEA on it with
ANSYS the problem is how do i use MIMICS!!! I downloaded version 8 and
i'm trying to make headway with it by using the tutorial file of the
skull(mimi), just how do i export it into ANSYS, can somebody please
send me a step by step procedure on how to do this, also the tutorials
included are not very clear.
Tom
Reply to
Robert Smith