Re: Tom Brewer / Joe788 "Logic" Examined

Tom Brewer / Joe788 use these postings to try and make the case that

>the person posting is an idiot.

Funny you should say that using your words and statements makes you look like an idiot.

It's not hard to see who the ignorant >Jon Banquer

is

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

You have the positions reversed Jon, nice try covering up your idiocy though.

You take the position that a program is great (old computer) then after years of development, improvements and enhancements that the new program (new computer) is a POS. So, if we use your analogy then YOU would say "the old computer is great" and "the NEW computer is a POS".

--------------------------------

Exhibit A:

(the old computer using your analogy)

"For the record I like SolidWorks" Jon Banquer April 10, 1998

(the new computer after years of improvements and enhancements)

"Without a doubt SaladWorks is a complete piece of shit" - Jon Banquer - May 21, 2006

-----------------------------------

is

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

jon_banquer wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com:

Um....and exactly _who_, besides you, really gives a sh*t?

Reply to
Anthony

Reply to
brewertr

Using your words and statements makes you look like an idiot?

Reply to
brewertr

You can tell by the way they abuse apostrophes.

Reply to
sittingduck

Logic and Math according to Jon Banquer:

"I own SolidWorks and use to teach it." - Jon Banquer - Aug2, 2001

"I've been away from SolidWorks for almost ten years." - Jon Banquer - Aug. 26, 2007

Reply to
brewertr

How can that be Jon?

Care to explain, especially since I never said anything about "real price paid in the market"?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Jon Banquer "Logic Examined"

I am Curious Jon, how much does the $25 myigetit SolidWorks 2007 course cost?

Little curious Jon, how much does the myigetit $25 dollar tutorial you keep touting really cost?

??????????

Given you plenty of hints (its not $25), no clues yet?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Jon Banquer honesty

"That's why I moved on and that's why I don't post in the SolidWorks newsgroup any longer." - Jon Banquer - Aug 2, 2001

Reply to
brewertr

"All the fancy video, etc. tools do not create step by step, ground up, comprehensive content and they are no substitute for good teaching methods. While they can augment good teaching methods they should by no means be the focus.' - Jon Banquer - July 3, 2005

" I just spent $600 for the SolidProfessor Professional Bundle SolidProfessor pretty much adheres to a 100 percent hands on tutorial approach. So far I'm very happy with the SolidProfessor video tutorials and feel it's money well spent. " - Jon Banquer - June 25,

2007
Reply to
brewertr

Jon Banquer "high finance logic"

"FX CAD Solutions is the guy from Canada making a killing on E-Bay selling SolidWorks video tutorials" Jon Banquer - Aug 30, 2007

A quick search shows FX CAD sold maybe up to $5,000 gross spread out over two years.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr