Re: Tom Brewer SolidWorks Training Logic Examined

because you acknowledge that the $25 course

>covers subjects / topics that the $650 SolidWorks course didn't that >you're now somehow an idiot and got screwed when you decided to >purchase the $650 SolidWorks course.

Your the one that kept saying the $25.00 course was as good or better than the $650.00 course you paid for.

In your own words does that make you an idiot?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

That wasn't the sequence of events or your position Jon, but nice try re-writing history again.

You paid $600.00 for the SolidProfessor video course and then shortly after that started saying the myigetit $25.00 course was comparable. Where I said it makes you real smart paying $600.00 for something you could have gotten for $25.00.

So Jon, you're a genius you went out and paid $600.00 for something you say you could have gotten for $25.00.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

HTH

J. Carroll

HA!! My favorite part is when the kid screams, "wwwwhhhhHHHHAATT????"

That's JB when tries to select a chain in Mastercam and it tells him he's reached a branch point. Better yet, that's what he said when his former boss told him, "Jon, the Matsuura only has 11 pallets, that's why it has those giant letters on the side that say "PC11.""

Reply to
Joe788