SolidWorksTips.com Newest Addition

All, Just a quick note to all of you in the News Group. First of all thank you for all the support over the past 8 years to SolidWorkTips.com. We have added a daily Quick Tip on the homepage and also a discussion forum. Our quick tips will be updated most everyday and a page of the past tips is also available. The tips will be targeted to new users to the very experienced user. please check it out and leave a tip of your own if you feel the need.

Thank you again for your support.

Neil CSWP

-Tips

-Support

-Discussion

-API

-Job Postings

Reply to
Neil

Neil, I am sure that I speak for many here when I say that we all wish you well with your new Forum. Please take a tip from a lot of dissapointed members here. Moderate your Forum, Moderate your Forum, Moderate your Forum. Sincere best wishes, Alim Kazeem

Reply to
alimk