Printing in color

I just added our company logo to our title block and when I print everything was in black and white. I had it set to print in black and white. When I set the drawing color to color/ gray scale the logo and name are right but all the lines for the title block are a faint blue and the drawing is an off set gray/brown. It looks like crap, the image is not sharp. How can I set it so that the drawing and title block lines are all black but the company logo and name are in color. Is this a setting in SW or is it a setting on the printer. The printer is a Lexmark Optra color 1200 PS.

Thanks

Nathan

Reply to
Nathan Feculak

Just a thought, did you "un"edit the sheet format after you edited the sheet and then saved it "before" printing?

Reply to
pete

When you edit the sheet format I think the lines will show up blue. If you select them and switch the color to black they should print black when you have the print mode set to color/grayscale. As for why the logo is not clear I'm not sure. I'm assuming your using a good quality image? This may be a setting in your printer. If it's clear on the screen it should print clear and be the color it is on screen.

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez

Happend to me also. My "fix" was to fix all lines in the sheet format template. Thomas Voetmann

Reply to
TV