Text color in BOM when saving as PDF

When I print drawing to printer or Adobe PDF printer with BOM the text is black but saving as PDF turns the BOM text color to navy blue

Is there a setting I do not know of?

Reply to
mr.T

black but saving as PDF turns the BOM text

I see the same thing but almost a blue green color. Not only the BOMs but any annotation notes as well. It also shows up that way when I do a DRAWING OPEN VIEW ONLY