Line color in drawings

When I am in a drawing. If I put a dimension in that did not come in with the model, it looks or appears gray, i.e. not as dark as the other dimensions. Is there an option or setting that I can adjust to make all the dimensions look the color, black? Thank you much for the help.

Reply to
billyb

Tools, Options, Colors, Dimensions, Non Imported (Driven) is set to gray by default, but can be changed.

Reply to
matt

Or use the Color display icon toggle, set the layer color to black (if it isn't already). This will turn the whole drawing to the layer color.

Mike Eckstein

Reply to
Michael Eckstein

Or, change your default layer so that your placed dims are on layer 0 rather than layer none. Or, I prefer to put my dims on a dim layer that I have set to red. That way on the screen they stand out from the geometry - makes it easier on the eyes.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Reply to