Dimension color

sw2008 Is there a global setting for drawing dimension colors? I can change them, but only after the fact. All dims are put on a layer that has the desired color set but that doesn't seem to apply the color to the dimensions. "Help" doesn't.

gary

Reply to
gk

yea, you can set them in the system options, under colors.. this is in

2009 tho,

tnik

I don't remember a time when putting them on a layer would not make them take on that layer color.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Thanks Wayne, maybe I have an installation problem. I know it works OK in 2006.

Gary

Wayne Tiffany wrote:

Reply to
gk

I checked it this morning and layer function for dimensions is working on the SW2007 and color has changed to as expected. Will check on SW2008 and update.

Deepak

Reply to
Engineer