dimension/dimension lines not dark

I create a drawing. My dimensions, dimension lines, and arrows are dark.
Another person at work creates a drawing. He uses the same dimension
properties. His dimensions are not as dark as mine even when I open his drawing at my computer.
I've searched and searched for an option that is different. I can't find anything.
Suggestions?
Are you importing feature dimensions or are you "hand" dimensioning the drawing.
By default, SW has these two types of dimensions coloured differently to allow one to know the difference. There is a colour setting that you can change so that both are the same "dark" colour.
Len

Tools, Options, Colors, Dimensions Non-imported (driven)
THANKS!!!!!!! This was driving me nuts.

I use the Layer tool and create a Dim layer, then you can set it to any color you like. For contrast I use a dark blue which helps where extension lines overlay object lines. When applying the dimensions, make sure the Dim layer is celected. It can also apply the layer color to center lines, and center marks. Jerry