dimension/dimension lines not dark

I create a drawing. My dimensions, dimension lines, and arrows are dark.

Another person at work creates a drawing. He uses the same dimension properties. His dimensions are not as dark as mine even when I open his drawing at my computer.

I've searched and searched for an option that is different. I can't find anything.

Suggestions?

Reply to
dlevy

Are you importing feature dimensions or are you "hand" dimensioning the drawing.

By default, SW has these two types of dimensions coloured differently to allow one to know the difference. There is a colour setting that you can change so that both are the same "dark" colour.

Len

Reply to
lmar

Tools, Options, Colors, Dimensions Non-imported (driven)

THANKS!!!!!!! This was driving me nuts.