Hidden lines and edge linesshowing as dark solid lines in assembly

In an assemlby part file, I am seeing the edges and even the hidden lines as very dark prominent lines. I think I turned an option of that I do not want on. I am set at shaded with edges, but I never got the dark prominent lines reflecting the hidden lines showing like this before. What setting did I set wrong? Thanks for any help.

Reply to
billyb