Hidden Lines in Drawings

I just started using Solid Works 2003 and have run into a problem. When I
make my part and then try to make a print using the 3 view option, the
drawing shows none of the inside diameter hidden lines. Does anyone know
why this is. I know it has to be something simple but, I just can not find
it. Thanks for any help.
Reply to
dconder
select the view and on the view toolbar change it to hidden lines. It is currently set to HLR hidden lines removed.
Corey
Reply to
Corey Scheich
Thanks Corey. That did it.