drawings in WF:hidden lines

a simple question.How cand i change the style of hidden lines in ProE WF.I would like the hidden lines to be displayed as "dash font".I thank you
again. edoardo
Check Pro/e Help under Global Search, select Fundemental, Model, Assembly, Detailing, and type "pen table". This will tell you the SYSTEM COLORS that the archaic, non-wysiwig 'line styles' are mapped to (no, I can't explain how a 21st century, $30,000, professional, parametric, feature based modelling program keys 2D line styles to 'System' colors: generic, dumbass, simple minded, backward, ahistorical, onesizefitsall DOSU[NI]X solutions?) Sorry, but it's true: if you want to print dashed, etc for hidden lines, you have to set pen styles to the line font you want to print in. In the file called PEN.TBL which is used in a PCF with a pcf.cmd file, etc. etc. and here's hoping you didn't pay good money for this trash, sorry, sore point, but really it's too bizarre. Somebody at PTC really needs to explain this crap to you. Would be ecstatic to hear that you've held their feet to the fire and got them out of this 80s shit.
--
David Janes

"edoardo fiorani" < snipped-for-privacy@tin.it> wrote in message
so if i understood well,I should change the fonts by an application similar to printer in AUTOCAD...Thank you for the suggest. Edoardo

WF.I
Graphics display? I don't think it's possible.