"structural member" function

Hello
Is there a structural member function (from solidworks) in Pr
Engineer
Many thank
Hendri

No, and to do a really adequate job of representing structural shapes, materials and especially termination and connection to other shapes or structural members, you're talking about a specialized module, like Pro/NC or Mechanica or Pro/CABLE. I guess they haven't seen a market for it. Most people either make their own libraries with family tables of frequently used shapes or they go to Pro/e's website and find a supplier who has the models listed in a catalogue which you can find at http://www.ptc.com/community/proe_catalogs.htm
--
David Janes

There's an additional module, called Expert Framework Extension, which has been around for a while, it's at version 4.0 now. I would strongly recommend it, it saved me a bundle of time when I had a complex framework to design.
The software was developed by B+W in Germany, you can get more info from http://www.ptc.com/go/expert
Regards,
Rod Giles