making datum lines appear as hidden lines in drawing mode

hello... I need to make an electrical schematic for a trailer I've drawn. I did the schematic with a datum curve (probly not the easiest way). Now I want to show it in the drawing, but need some of the lines to appear dashed. Does any one have any suggestions?? thanks again for the help

Reply to
Dennis Beifus