making datum lines appear as hidden lines in drawing mode

hello... I need to make an electrical schematic for a trailer I've drawn. I did the schematic with a datum curve (probly not the easiest way). Now I want to
show it in the drawing, but need some of the lines to appear dashed. Does any one have any suggestions?? thanks again for the help
: hello... : I need to make an electrical schematic for a trailer I've drawn. I did the : schematic with a datum curve (probly not the easiest way). Now I want to : show it in the drawing, but need some of the lines to appear dashed. Does : any one have any suggestions?? : thanks again for the help : You can change the line style to a dashed font. Select the curve in either part or drawing mode, RMB Properties and change the font to any of the several available.
David Janes