assembly transparency during incontext part editing

While incontext editing a part how do I hide all of the other components in the assembly? I would like to be able to switch between the transparent and hidden view quickly.

Thank You

Reply to
Peter

Tools/Options/System Options-Display/Selection...a bit down You have a slider for adjusting the assembly trasparency while editing in context....there You have three different levels, Opaque assembly, Maintain assembly transparency, and Force assembly transparency

Krister L

Reply to
Krister L

Yes I am aware of that. However, it does't have an option to hide the the assembly completely and that is what I'm looking for.

Reply to
Peter

Can't recall I ever saw such an option.....the only thing I can think of is to set display to shaded (without edges) and draw the "force transparency" slider all the way up to 100% that will hide everythng exept the part You're editing. But then You can't really switch between transparency and hidden just like that.....You gotta move the slider.

Krister L

"Peter" skrev i meddelandet news:Hsc9d.31766$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...

Reply to
Krister L