Show hidden lines in shaded button?

Anyone got a button/macro that can toggle the hidden lines in shaded mode?
I don't see a standard button to do this and don't want to have to change my
options every time.
Todd
tbennett>removethis
Reply to
T Bennett
The only time I needed this, I ended up overlaying two identical views.
Also, when I want a PDF with vector edges and shaded parts, it is necessary to overlay views. Shaded views show up in PDF's as bitmaps.
Reply to
That70sTick
How about this:
'*** Beginning of Code *** Option Explicit Dim swApp As Object Dim swModel As Object Sub main() Set swApp = Application.SldWorks Set swModel = swApp.ActiveDoc
If swApp.GetUserPreferenceIntegerValue(swEdgesShadedModeDisplay) = swEdgesShadedModeDisplayHLR Then swApp.SetUserPreferenceIntegerValue (swEdgesShadedModeDisplay), swEdgesShadedModeDisplayWireframe Else swApp.SetUserPreferenceIntegerValue (swEdgesShadedModeDisplay), swEdgesShadedModeDisplayHLR End If
swModel.ForceRebuild End Sub '*** End of Code ***
Later, Ken
Reply to
Tin Man
I cannot believe I have the answer for this. Usually I only learn and never contribute because I am so stupid.
Go to "Tools\Options\System Options\Display-Selection" and under "Edge display in shaded with edges mode" uncheck "HLR" (hidden lines removed) and check "Wireframe"
I think this will give you what you want.
Timelord
Reply to
kim.krubsack