Layers:What if I want the dimension text in black but the leader in green?

My question is in regards to layers and dimensions. What do I need to do
in a drawing so that in SWorks 2005 (SP5.0), the dimension text is in
black, whereas the rest of it is in green? I have been setting the
dimensions to the layer "DIMS" which is green in colour, however I want
the text to be in black? Any solutions? As I have to convert to DWG, I
have been manually changin this in DWGEditor.
Reply to
ndabboussy

Site Timeline