Layers:What if I want the dimension text in black but the leader in green?

My question is in regards to layers and dimensions. What do I need to do in a drawing so that in SWorks 2005 (SP5.0), the dimension text is in black, whereas the rest of it is in green? I have been setting the dimensions to the layer "DIMS" which is green in colour, however I want the text to be in black? Any solutions? As I have to convert to DWG, I have been manually changin this in DWGEditor.

Reply to
ndabboussy

Its not possible to do this in SW.

Reply to