Inspection Dimensions

Okay gurus, we are doing a third party design/build on machined parts. The customer has asked for 100% inspection. Is there a way to strip the dimensions out of a SW file into a spreadsheet to use as my inspection sheet? Thanks.

Reply to
E5Zero

InspectionXpert for SolidWorks does this very nicely:

jncope

It can be done but it isn't a simple macro.

InspectionXpert is about $1,900.00 add in and I don't think they have a full working demo more like a video demo. If this is a one time thing you might want to see what they or a customer who purchased the program would charge to do it for you.

[ I am working at the Centare Group Ltd. in Brookfield, WI

We are a Microsoft Certified and SolidWorks Solution Partner.

I have written 4 variations of this type of application so please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Best Regards,

Bob Hanson Senior Solution Developer Centare Group Ltd.

]

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

InspectionXpert for SolidWorks is ~$1200 and has been around for a few years. SolidWorks 2009 is the latest of many versions of SolidWorks supported by InspectionXpert for SolidWorks going all the way back to SolidWorks 2003.

Reply to
jncope