wanting to work in paperspace in black and white-not color.

Hello,
My office is using ACAD 2000. We do all our text and dimensioning in
paperspace. The difficulty is that paperspace is in color and it is
difficult to see some of the lines, like yellow. Is there a setting/way
to work in paperspace with black text and lines on a white background
and not in color?
Thanks,
Mark
Reply to
mlabaj
Tools, Options, Display, Select Colour, Select Paperspace, Select Colour, Apply.
Mel.
Reply to
Mel
Thanks Mel, My apologise, I don't think I detailed my issue completely.
The objects drawn in modelspace are in color-respective to their layers when in modelspace. When I view these objects through viewports in paperspace they are shown in color, as well. However, some colors are hard to view on a white background in paperspace.
I want to continue using a white background in paperspace. I also want to see those objects drawn in modelspace(through viewports) as black and white(discarding their colors only in paperspace) objects.
I seem to recall seeing that setup at some office. Any ideas?
Mark
Reply to
mlabaj
Don't have acad open right now but under each page setup for each tab there is a checkbox for show plot style or something, may be what you are looking for, its how I work too. ron
Reply to
Ron
Don't have acad open right now but under each page setup for each tab there is a checkbox for show plot style or something, may be what you are looking for, its how I work too. ron
Reply to
Ron
When I do a plot preview, everything is in black and white. It's only in paper space that is the issue. Is there a way to discard color from paperspace so that everything is in black and white?
Or should I just resort to never using light colors like yellow so that everything in paper space looks like it is black?
Mark
Reply to
mlabaj
If your ctb converts all colors to black, in page setup, select "Display Plot Styles". This will display all black lines on a white paper blackground in paperspace.
Reply to
Chip Harper
No, just change the background color of your paperspace so that you can see them better. I use 253 and have no problems unless I'm well away from the screen.
Mark T.
Reply to
MarkT