how do I plot in black and white?

I am running acad2k and have opened an older drawing. when I select monochrome.stb i strill get the original colors. I know monochrome.ctb will work but i cant get it to appear on the list of available plot styles even though it shows up in the plot style editor. I am plotting on a deskjet with full color.

Reply to
Lspam

In the monochrome.stb table, the plotstyle NORMAL is set to use the object color. To print black and white, use the layer manager and change the plotstyle for all the layers to something different than NORMAL. You must then of course make sure that the correct color (black) is set for these plotstyle .

Ben. ps. Make also sure that 'plot with plotstyles' is selected in the page setup.

schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Ben

Reply to
TomD

You'll have to change your printer to print in black&white. This can be done through Windows in control panel under printers

Reply to
NOTHRERNOW27

Reply to
Paul Turvill