counting blocks inside boundary?

Is there a way of counting the number of blocks inside a boundary? If so does it need to be a pline?

I can't find it through the select options and do not think it is something inside the boundary command although I might be wrong.

I use LT so lisp routines aren't really what I am looking for.

Thanks

Reply to
Nigel

Do you have FILTER in LT? That would work.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich