filter

Sorry, I can't find a way of using the filter to select everything inside a boundary - be it a circle or polyline etc.

So yes LT has FILTER but I cannot get it to be this selective.

Any help here? Thanks

Reply to
Nigel

In your selection method you have to specify a sequence of point for a Window- or Crossing-polygon. You can't just pick an entity with this method. If your boundary has a million vertices or is a curve, this won't be ideal.

Have you thought about a lisp-enabler? I couldn't draw without lisp. I'd be in prison.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Yeh - Thanks - thats what I thought. I have tried using the select command with the "~" command which gives you the options mentioned below but its no good for selecting everything inside a circle. I might have to break out of prison and use a lisp enabler.

Thanks

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel

For me, only customization makes acad tolerable, and lisp is its main advantage. It makes us so much faster, and, sometimes, less error prone. I'd highly recommend getting into it if you are going to use acad to make a living. The lisp enablers for LT are worth every penny.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich