Cannot batch plot sheet sets

Using AutoCAD 2005. In sheet sets I have an override page set-up that should print all selected drawings to say printer A. Each drawing is actually set-up (in page set-up) to print to printer B. When I use the override, only the first selected drawing gets sent to printer A and the rest to printer B. What is the correct method/process to be able to select a number of drawings in a sheet set to print to different printers? Have wasted a lot of paper and time trying to solve this. regards PeterH

Reply to
pshardie