AUTOCAD 2004 LT - Customize the sheet dimension, how?

Hi,
I've got a plotter Cadjet2 on the LPT1 port of my laptop.
First I go to page set up and set CadJet2 as the printer.
Then, I go to layout set up and in the scroll list I can see all the preset sheet dimensions, but I can see "Custom" as well, my question is: How do I set additional dimensions in this list using Custom? I mean, if I click custom, I do not get any extra screen that allows me to customize the widths and lengths...
I'm new to AutoCAD (as you can see), I really would appreciate your help.
Thank you! Alex
Hi,
Nobody knows??
Alex

I don't know for that particular printer, but what I've found in the past is that you need to go to Printers in the Windows control panel.
Open up that particular printer driver, and there you can set custom sheet sizes. After that, the next time you open Autocad the new custom sheet size will show.
But I could not do it from within Autocad or any other application, like Word. It had to be from within the Windows control panel printer driver.
Greg