Customize Command Prompt window?

Is it possible to make a button macro or a lisp, that will setup up my command prompt window to a default size and position (with one click). I
find myself constantly resizing and positioning my prompt window. I prefer it in a floating position, that way I don't loose as much screen space. Often I require to move it so see something behind it. I would be great if with one click of a button, it could go to a custom default position and preset size. Any ideas? thanks