Reply to
vinny

So how do you tell if a given control has Custom Macro B? One universal way is to perform a simple test in the MDI mode. In the manual data input (MDI) mode, simply enter and execute the command

#101=1

Remember that most Fanuc controls require that you terminate MDI commands with a semicolon (;). If the control has Custom Macro B, it will execute this command without generating an alarm. If it does not, an alarm will be sounded (something like "unrecognizable address").

Additionally, if the machine has Custom Macro B, you should be able to find a display screen that shows the Custom Macro variables. With Fanuc controls, it will either be in the OFFSET or SETTING display screen pages.

db

Reply to
Dave B

parameter 913.7 = 1