Tool Change Macro

Thanks to a few helpful people in this group I have a variety of tool change macros. I have one that seems to process without alarming. The only sticking point is the M codes. I have some more info to narrow down my search. If anyone has a carousel type vertical mill manufactured by Master Machinery (Taiwanese) The model is MT416A, Serial#UT90120017, Manuf. Date 12/05/90. Any and all help is appreciated.

Reply to
Bill Roberto

Bill, do you have a hard copy of the ladder ? if so send it to me and I will tell you.

Take 10 minutes

Regards Daveb

Reply to
Anonymous

x?SÑjÛ@|×W,??,»IJ?Ö!¤äÁRõ??tøt+îV6úûîÙq?1)}ÐÁ»³3³£,{Â-=Â.°Ð"»·ÜÁÏÁN ¸?åÐ??(nôX?ùgø¾*'ðh?W^S¾???­Nî??Á{ë?o?AZgý&÷$û?è??w/é+[ô??PÓZr}=8è?{G`=Hk#4?^ U=Z¹Å`IFàZ;?¡Em:4c~ìcO???¨ÛÏì?vVZÐaèTXeKg¨ìÝQ¬Ùh ôl½?r-]á?þ??ÜéxIAÍi?Çxïüp§°j¥iµ¿ôcbÚbT¥Uy$2ö[]?5è K êÐ5U°Ï`W?¬?ÖSác?v??"}Ú ?KVåÕìf9?,º¿ÊÛb¦±?}??cêÌ?Pfóiq=½-rXúQiWê?Ûo0abß2V «üÿòpzI?¨_0òpÜ{?¡R§ûÃæUêR?_ÁÖ?¨$¬$¿Õet?ø¢{V?Bz(è?X?¸Qy?Úì¡ø~á+5Jé´ ýsëýK?½Å;=M??R¨Ø_ÊQ??CòºÃÊÞ2=«é&?µ ?|îW¯1H?§D_?ºæ ðfèÈ ?e?g¿?!I

Reply to
Bill Roberto

Are they running? if not they can pull the eEprom and send it.

We could duplicate the prom and send it right back, then make a hard copy.

This wouldn't take long.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Regards Daveb

Reply to
Anonymous

Only problem with this method is the symbol & comment data is not compiled with the ladder. This is not a big deal as we can figure it out anyway, we are not going to modify the eProm data.

Good Luck Daveb

Reply to
Anonymous

That might be my only option if I can't find a macro from a similar machine. Where are you?

Reply to
Bill Roberto

In orange county call me if you need to:

714-521-5663 cell-714-334-4261 snipped-for-privacy@dslextreme.com Daveb
Reply to
Anonymous

Dave,

Is that your business, service? I am in Orange County as well and I'm always on the lookout for good service guys. Is copying the e-prom something you can do in the field?

Thanks

Reply to
Bill Roberto

Service and Retrofits, although over the years I have become selective as to who I service, after 30 or so years ( you know).

If we have to do it in the field I suppose we could, I would have to call my ex-partner who has a PG (suitcase ) programmer.

Otherwise, we could pull it and run over to Walnut and hook up with a friend of mine who is an Eng. with Fanuc have him copy it and then we would have the ladder so we can look at it and print it from Fladder.

Lots of ways to get this issue solved

If we could work out the timeing you could pull the proms and hook-up with me and go over to Fanuc and get it done.

I do a lot of work in Garden Grove so if you want to meet for a quick lunch next week, (your call )would be glad to help you out in any way I can (been there done that).

Best

In two weeks I have to go to Illinois to finish a retrofit there soneed to get it done before that Daveb

Reply to
Anonymous

The machine is in Texas?? if it is here we can just go in a look at it.

No need to do anything.

Daveb

Reply to
Anonymous

I appreciate the help Dave, I'll call you.

Reply to
Bill Roberto