Tool making advice needed

Daughter's basement has a bathroom with rough plumbing only, done about 20 years ago. The closet flange is 90 degrees in the wrong direction. I trie
d prying it up with the hope that it was not glued (ABS Plastic) in place. Destroyed flange, and yes, it is glued. Flange is glued to the outside of a 3 inch 'street el'.
My only option is to chip out an inch or two of concrete and hack attempt t o hack, carve away at the fitting leaving a reasonably round 3 inch (inside diameter) stub onto which I can properly glue an new flange.
Note that ABS gluing is a full weld and cannot be heated and pealed out unl ike PVC. Also note that no tool exists for cutting off the excess from out side of a 3" pipe. They do make reamers to remove an internal glue job. T hey cost close to $ 300.
Anyway, I need ideas on how to make a tool that I can spin in my heavy duty drill that would "circumsise" this pipe. I am thinking of a piston-like g uide that would fit inside the 3" bore with a 'fly-cutter' type tool mounte d thereon that would shave off the material on the outside of this pipe.
Any ideas on what I could cobble together real fast would be appreciated. I do have a lathe and a vertical mill. By fast, I mean less than 4-6 hours in tool making because any longer and I could saw cut the concrete, cut of f the elbow, glue on ABS fittings and re-patch the floor.
I do own a boring head and am wondering how to machine/attach a guide that would keep the whole assembly honest (concentric).
BTW, plumbing supply stores tell me that no one makes a closet flange that will fit inside a 3" pipe. Only options are 'outside a 3" pipe', or, 'insi de a 4" pipe'. Gluing inside a 3" pipe would constrict the turds to 2-1/2" clearance, which does not meet code, ergo nobody makes such a fitting.
Thanks for all advice!
Ivan Vegvary
[...]
========Could you remove the roller chain from a pipe or muffler cutter and make end stirrups to operate it with Vise-Grips? jsw
Ivan Vegvary wrote:

Find a better plumbing supply place.....
Ez-Flo 40006
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Have used these a few times in trailer repairs. I add a ring of silicone just in case. Never had a problem yet.
--
Steve W.

Hi Steve W. That's exactly what I need. I was told by three supply houses that nobody makes anything like that. While the inside diameter is less than the minimum code of 3", I'll simply have all users take laxatives. Thank you again! Ivan Vegvary
[...]
First, you screwed up when you pried on the flange. The fastest solution would have been to drill holes at the proper positions, into the concrete, through the flange and mount a couple of 1/4-20 studs in redheads.
If you have enough vertical pipe under the flange, the pushtite flange Steve suggested will work just fine.
If not, realize that the flange just gives the wax ring some place to squish. Attaching the mounting bolt to the flange is important on a wood floor where vibration allows the floor to move differently from the stack , but on a concrete floor they can just go into the concrete.
I would make a guide for a hole saw that fits the center and use a holesaw to cut off the fitting.
I would bore out a replacement fitting to slip over whatever the holesaw left. Glue on the fitting. Double seal any gaps with the pipe with silicone. Screw the flange to the concrete and use the previously mentioned redheads to mount the toilet (this way, the home fitted flange is not relied on structurally).
Paul K. Dickman
Paul, thanks for the good advice. I think that I am going to cut off the flange part of the exiting ABS fitting and screw a new metal "flange only" to the concrete as you had suggested. With the wax ring everything should still seal just fine. Thanks! Ivan Vegvary
On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 11:16:17 PM UTC-5, Ivan Vegvary wrote:

[...]

So sorry , having problems posting. Anyway does anyone here have inside dim ensions on 3" cast iron? If so Ivan have a look at this little lifesaver. I t may save you some tome. They are also available in 4"
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Good luck with it Lyndell
[...]

Finally here is the one you need Ivan. Price right as well. Good Luck. Lyndell
(Amazon.com product link shortened) =pd_sim_hi_5