Selection window

When I right click on my mouse and create a window I use to be able to just right click and drag the mouse without holding down the right click button,
now I have to hold it down to maintian the window open, is this a setting or what, please help thank you
*Right* click? ___

Well, if you really mean *left* click, check the value of the PICKDRAG variable. Change it to 0. ___