Selection window

When I right click on my mouse and create a window I use to be able to just
right click and drag the mouse without holding down the right click button,
now I have to hold it down to maintian the window open, is this a setting or
what, please help
thank you
Reply to
jmex
*Right* click? ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill
Well, if you really mean *left* click, check the value of the PICKDRAG variable. Change it to 0. ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill