Selection of lines and/or objects

When I select a line or object, and I try to select another line or object , it deselects the previous selection I made, also the selction window closes if i let go of the right click on the mouse, this never occured before, please help thank you

Reply to
jmex

system variable pickadd ... change it to 1

Reply to
Chip Harper

PICKADD

-- Bill

Failure isn't fall> When I select a line or object, and I try to select another line or

Reply to
Bill