Copy command

When I try to copy a line or multiple lines individualy, a click on one
line, but when i click on another line it deselects the line I selected
before, could the settings on the Copy command be off, it was not like this
before, please help
thank you
Reply to
jmex
PICKADD
-- Bill ================================================
jmex wrote:
Reply to
Bill
Hold your control key (ctrl) down and select all you want and release when you have pick what you want to copy. Chuck
Reply to
Chuck Fleming
Check pickadd, probably turned off.
Jan
"jmex" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@mpowercom.net...
Reply to
JP
Or if you wish you could leave PICKADD at 0 and use the "Use shift to add" option of Tools - Options - Selection
This is seriously old AutoCAD but it suits some people!
Reply to
John Timms