Copy command

When I try to copy a line or multiple lines individualy, a click on one line, but when i click on another line it deselects the line I selected
before, could the settings on the Copy command be off, it was not like this before, please help thank you
PICKADD <1>

Hold your control key (ctrl) down and select all you want and release when you have pick what you want to copy. Chuck

this
Check pickadd, probably turned off.
Jan

this
Or if you wish you could leave PICKADD at 0 and use the "Use shift to add" option of Tools - Options - Selection
This is seriously old AutoCAD but it suits some people!

this