Copy command

When I try to copy a line or multiple lines individualy, a click on one line, but when i click on another line it deselects the line I selected before, could the settings on the Copy command be off, it was not like this before, please help thank you

Reply to
jmex

PICKADD

-- Bill ================================================

jmex wrote:

Reply to
Bill

Reply to
Chuck Fleming

Check pickadd, probably turned off.

Jan

"jmex" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@mpowercom.net...

Reply to
JP

Or if you wish you could leave PICKADD at 0 and use the "Use shift to add" option of Tools - Options - Selection

This is seriously old AutoCAD but it suits some people!

Reply to
John Timms