Box Selection of entities

Hi all, I'm trying to select a number of bodies in a multi-body part. Do I have to select each part individually or is there a box selection command that will do this? Dragging the mouse from left to right and putting a bounding box around the parts doesn't seem to work! Am I missing a trick here or just been dense? Regards, David

Reply to
david

You can select the bodies in mass from the bodies folder by picking them using typical windows selection techniques like single pick, hold shift, last pick will pick all between first and last selected bodies in the list, or you can ctrl click for single non-adjacent bodies etc.

--Matt Schroeder

Reply to
Matt Schroeder

David,

If you show your Selection Filter Toolbar, and pick "Bodies" as the selection filter, you can then fence select your bodies in the SolidWorks Window.

Regards

Mark Biasotti SolidWorks Corporation

Reply to
mbiasotti