Does SW need postscript printer driver for tif dpi output ?

Hi, despite now installing onto a rebuild PC, still the program doesnt give me the option of File>Save As > Tiff and export options with 300dpi. I see print capture greyed out, and can only Save As a screen capture. Why ???...I wish to export my work as high res tiffs, whats wrong ? perhaps I need a postscript driver ? It also says 'failed to Update the system registry' when being launched and I get this 3 times before success on the 4th.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

I encountered just the same problem yesterday - wanted a high res output and couldn't get one. There should also be similar options for the quality of jpegs, not just tifs. I can't believe there is some additional driver required.

I'm on 2007sp3.1.

John H

Reply to
John H

Steve,

Try this.

File - New - Drawing

SaveAs - TIF - File Export - Options - Print Option

You should now be able to select your DPI and drawing size.

Doesn't work if you don't have a drawing up on the screen.

Len

Reply to
lmar