print capture option in save as tif greyed out why ?

Hi, I need to get a high res copy of my part, but having followed help menu:- Files>save as save as type > tiff Image type rgb compression >uncompressed capture Type...I have a spot by screen capture, but print capture to the right and the options that would give are all greyed out.

need to select print capture to get high res tiff :-( Help please. Steve

Reply to
Steve

Make a drawing of it and those options will work. you can use the "current view" and shade the view if you want to make it look just like the model.

Reply to
FlowerPot