print capture option in save as tif greyed out why ?

Hi, I need to get a high res copy of my part, but having followed help menu:- Files>save as save as type > tiff
Image type rgb compression >uncompressed capture Type...I have a spot by screen capture, but print capture to the right and the options that would give are all greyed out.
need to select print capture to get high res tiff :-( Help please. Steve
Steve wrote:

Make a drawing of it and those options will work. you can use the "current view" and shade the view if you want to make it look just like the model.