Random not antialiased in SW 2007 SP 2?

Every now and then a sketch will not be antialiased. Everything else is but not that particular sketch. Actually it's not even the entire sketch but a particular LINE. Any body else ever see this? I can even save the scene, close down SW and open it back up again and there is the same line not antialiased but everything else is.

Reply to
Scott Ferrin

Scott,

This I have never seen, or more precisely, I have never noticed. Can you grab a screen shot of this and put it up somewhere?

On 2004 sketch lines seem to never be anti-aliased whereas the edges of solid bodies or surfaces will be anti-aliased depending on the setting in options for this.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

Right here:

Scott Ferrin

I see what you mean. It seems like the lines with the jaggies are a bit thicker too. I can't reproduce on my 1024x768 monitor. You have a lot higher resolution.

Your jaggies are a bit strange too because they don't seem to follow the screen scan lines which is the usual reason for this problem. Usually the little straight portions are oriented horizontally or vertically.

I am using 2004 for my tests

TOP

Reply to
TOP