SW'05 SP1.1 Selection Problem?

Hello all,
I just installed '05 and upgraded to SP1.1. I must say, I really don't like
the new look. Looks aside, I'm having a real problem selecting surfaces in
Assembly mode, even when I'm editing a single part.
Every time I go to grab a surface, by default I get the whole solid body.
If I use the selection tool and specify surfaces, I cannot select anything.
It's a real bummer when I'm trying to extract or offset surfaces. I've been
a user for 8 yrs, so I don't think I'm missing anything.
Any similar experiences, or thoughts?
Thanks,
Carl
Reply to