Intralink 3.4 user group.

Hi,

Does anyone know

  1. how to export/output the group name and the users assigned to each group into text file?

  1. How to export/output the permission assigned to each CommonSpace folders.

Thanks

Reply to
atvtrinh

Hi I'm not sure but there's no way to export to a text file maybe making a printscreen or with any software program can capture tex from a window, I hope this can be useful>

Viewing the Object History Report This functionality must be enabled before viewing an Object History Report. Select Administration > System > History. To create a new history track enter the name of the object, a start and end time and click New.

Select the object.

In the Commonspace or Locate browser, select Reports > Object History. The Object History Report opens for the object you highlighted.

I made a ppt i can send at your request

Have a nice day

Reply to
dhanield

then you can print and save as a html or txt file but the html file is clean and better

is a nice TIP for intralink user

Reply to
dhanield

I don't think there's a built in way. But Ilink lets you go to a folder and select/highlight the contents in the usual Windows way (^A), then do a copy/paste (^C/^V) into a text file. This approximates exporting to a text file.

David Janes

Reply to
Janes