Installing Maxwell for Solidworks?

Does anyone know how to set up Maxwell Render? I was sent an email instructing me to copy and paste certain text from the licence file into a new folder on the desktop, but I've lost the email.

Does anyone have the Maxwell setup instructions?

Thanks.

Reply to
will_usher

John Layne, a member of this Group, is just about as expert at Maxwell as you will find anywhere.

Reply to
G. De Angelis

Reply to
Chebeba

Why not contacting Maxwell support to resend the e mail. ;-)

Reply to
a friend

Hello Will,

I cannot help you with this question, but would like to ask if you can keep me informed about your progress with Maxwell (if it's easy to learn, rendering speed etc...). I'm very interested in this product, but I'm waiting for some customer experiences. The examples on their site look very realistic.

Kind regards,

JJ

will snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk schreef:

Reply to