Instructions for Geonosian™ Fighter

My son is trying to reconstruct the Lego Geonosian=99 Fighter from the huge box of lego pieces that he has. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the instructions online -- downloadable -- for tis set?

Thanks

Mike

Reply to
mgauf

At least here are the parts and quantities he needs:

and here:

a picture of the full construction. Maybe this helps?

Wouter

Reply to
Wouter

And some onther picture:

At the peeron site:

'll see 5 links where you can buy the instructions for less than $1,-

Good luck, Wouter

Thanks

Mike

Reply to