KC-135 Instructions Please

Does anyone have a set of instructions that they could spare or copy for me of the Revell 1/144 KC-135? I can reimburse shipping or trade if you'd like. snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMearthlink.net remove NOSPAM

Thanks...Mark

Reply to
Mark M

Yep, I've got those. Want a scan or a xerox copy?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Let me re-phrase that. I have the C-135B instructions. The KC-135 was built a long time ago and the instructions are not here. Essentially they are the same kit less the refueling boom.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller