Help! 1/72 decals needed

Hi, I need a set of dark gray walkway decals from the 1/72 Hasegwa RF-101C Voodoo kit. If you have these to spare I would be willing to trade or buy
them if needed.
Thanks...Mark remove the "nospam" from my email addy to reply.
what i do is search the net for what i need if i dont have it and use photo software to size it and print on water transfer decal paper

Thanks Shawn, but I have already started using these and solvasetted them down, not easily removed. I screwed one of them up, what a moron! I know I shouldn't touch them.
Mark