HELP-need decals

I am in desperate need of a set of decals for Tamara's 1/48 IF-51D Mustang
(kit # 61044) The set that came with the kit completely disintegrated when
placed in water. If nobody has a set they are willing to sell perhaps you
can tell me how I can get them directly from Tamara. Another option would be
an aftermarket set for the Korean War IF-51D. Many thanks for any help you
can offer. Pete
Reply to
thelaws