HELP-need decals

I am in desperate need of a set of decals for Tamara's 1/48 IF-51D Mustang (kit # 61044) The set that came with the kit completely disintegrated when placed in water. If nobody has a set they are willing to sell perhaps you can tell me how I can get them directly from Tamara. Another option would be an aftermarket set for the Korean War IF-51D. Many thanks for any help you can offer. Pete

Reply to
thelaws