Help...need decals

I won a 1/144 F-4 Phantom II jet kit in a raffle over the weekend, but it doesn't have decals. Does anyone know of a maker of USA decals for this scale/kit? Or perhaps someone has some they can part with. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Randy IPMS Houston IPMS USA newbie

We're living in a world that's been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth. Where are you, white rabbit?

Reply to
Randy Pavatte

Attack seem to be the only firm putting out 1/144th kits with 'extra' decla choices. I think there used to be some aftermarket sheets available but I haven't located any. Only the tiniest of 1/72 markings will be of use to you unless some of those 1/350th decals for carrier aircraft might work. There is a firm doing markings for wargame pieces that I've tried but I have had an awful lot of shattering in the water. I can look up the name of the outfit (a guy and his wife, IIRC) if you're interested.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Reply to