Help...need decals

I won a 1/144 F-4 Phantom II jet kit in a raffle over the weekend, but
it doesn't have decals.
Does anyone know of a maker of USA decals for this scale/kit?
Or perhaps someone has some they can part with.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Randy
IPMS Houston
IPMS USA newbie
We're living in a world that's been pulled over our eyes to blind us
from the truth. Where are you, white rabbit?
Reply to
Randy Pavatte
Attack seem to be the only firm putting out 1/144th kits with 'extra' decla choices. I think there used to be some aftermarket sheets available but I haven't located any. Only the tiniest of 1/72 markings will be of use to you unless some of those 1/350th decals for carrier aircraft might work. There is a firm doing markings for wargame pieces that I've tried but I have had an awful lot of shattering in the water. I can look up the name of the outfit (a guy and his wife, IIRC) if you're interested.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Try this site, he is a 1/144 freak, you could email him also.
Hope that helps...mark
Reply to
Mark M
Wow! Thanks Mark!