Stock import car

Anyone know what brand carries the scale model the Honda & Toyota Sedans? I'm looking for the stock versions not the race or modified types.

Reply to
CH4:D

Have you tried looking at HobbyLink Japan? They do great business for overseas customers looking for kits that tend to be sold mainly in Japan.

Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at

Rob Gronovius

I went there. But I still can't find stock versions of popular sedans.

Reply to
CH4:D

The only manufacturers I can think of that might make what you're looking for is either Fujimi or Aoshima. I've seen ordinary cars of varied kinds by these two on ebay in the past, but you might try to pull up the official website for each. Best of luck.

Randy IPMS Houston

We're living in a world that's been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth. Where are you, white rabbit?

Reply to
Randy Pavatte