fireflas

that jet looks like a late ww2 german project. especially the engine placement.

?????

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

My only connection to Thunderbirds was seeing the model kits in stores back in the mid-'60s. We didn't get it around here and probably wouldn't have gotten Fireball XL-5 except for NBC carrying it. The local station (don't use that tag in their hearing!) is an NBC carrier. They try to cover all the news from here to South Mountain thereby insuring the surliness of the natives here.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

i may burn some cd's. if quality is ok, i'll get you at least the fireflash episodes.