Status of Dragon 1/144 armor?

I saw these at my local hobby shop some time back, and decided to try one as a departure from my usual fare. It was an easy build, yet very satisfying. Since then I've tried to purchase more only to discover none of my local shops have them, or seem to be getting any more.

Does anyone know if Dragon has stopped making them? I did end up having success purchasing a few from internet sites, but would like being able to buy them locally. A look at Dragon's website didn't help. As always, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Randy IPMS Houston

We're living in a world that's been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth. Where are you, white rabbit?

Reply to
Randy Pavatte